AGE & SUN Emulsion ensures a very high sun protection thanks to its filter system with Tinosorb M, a photo-stable organ-mineral filter with high efficiency against UVA and UVB
- Thanks to its active ingredients, AGE & SUN Emulsion acts by stimulating the synthesis of endogenous hyaluronic acid for an anti-aging effect
- For all types of skins. Its oil free
formula is particularly recommended for mixed and oily skin.
- Prevents skin disorders
associated with exposure to sunlight such as photo-aging skin, sun allergies, acne aestivalis (acne of mallorca), reactions and photosensitivity as well as pigment disorders or dark spots.
- Recommended in cases where sun is contraindicated: scarring, use of certain medications, pregnancy, after chemical and mechanical peelings and / or conditions of intense exposure or high sensitivity to the sun (vitiligo, benign summer lucitis and others allergies).
Main active ingredients:
- Vitamin E: anti-free radicals.
- Extract of Alpinia galanga which acts by stimulating the synthesis of the endogenous hyaluronic acid, a molecule that captures the water and contributes to reduce the wrinkles.
- Artemia Extract Plankton extract that stimulates and protects the skin from extreme aggressions. It also increases cell defenses against UV radiation and DNA damage.
- Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C): stimulates the synthesis of collagen. Anti-free radicals.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): improves hydration, reduces skin itching and inflammation. Accelerates and improves healing of epidermal wounds.
- Glycerin: has soothing properties, increases skin hydration and its elasticity. Also offers an anti-aging and anti-wrinkles action.
- Emulsion with ultrafast absorption.
- Oil Free.
- Without addition of questionable parabens
- No allergens.
- Tested under dermatological control.
- No fairy
April 21, 2019
Super product like everything idealderm I can recommend
Apply "idealderm® Age & SUN Emulsion SPF 50+" to the skin 30 minutes before sun exposure. Repeat frequently its application.
Aqua (Water), Octocrylene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Dimethicone, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Methylpropanediol, Titanium Dioxide, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract, Artemia Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Lecithin, Sucrose Stearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose Laurate, PEG-20 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenylpropanol, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sucrose Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Parfum (Fragrance).
Reviews in the current language: