SKIN CONDITION DISPLAYED COLOR:
- Thick epidermis White fluorescence
- Necrosis cells White spot
- Healthy skin Blue and white
- Water deficiency (thin skin) Purple
- Water deficiency Light purple
- Water abundance Bright fluorescence
- Dark fleck Brown
- Oiled part and pimple Yellow or pink
EC-DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE
This product meets the following requirements:
1. Conditions set out in the Low Voltage Directive: 2006/95/EC
2. Conditions set out in the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive: 2004/108/EC
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
1. Hook the sunshade cover from the Wood lamp.
2. Hook the other end of the sunshade cover from
the customer?s body part to be examined.
- The treatment should be performed in a dark room.
- Healthy skin on the head and hair under the Wood lamp should appear white and grey-purple.
- Nails should appear bright white.
- During the treatment, the customer must close their eyes or put a cotton cloth over their eyes.
- The Wood lamp should not be used for a long time, and the lamp should not touch the skin. The beautician should keep track of the examination time.
- Before using the Wood lamp, the customer must wash their skin. No make-up, beauty cream or beauty liquids are allowed.
|Product weight:||1,16 Kg|
|Usage instructions:||Mit Gebrauchsanweisung (Vademecum 8 Seiten in Deutscher Sprache mit 25 Farbbedeutungen)|