Gel-cream with a rich touch and light texture, formulated with 25% of active ingredients that span all the needs of a depigmenting treatment:
- Melanin-W (active modulator of melanin),
- Vectorized kojic acid combined with rice extract, with whitening function.
- Phytic Acid offers 3 actions in 1: brightening, exfoliating and anti-oxidant.
- Vitamin C and Niacinamide, which fade pigment spots and prevent their appearance.
The alpha-hydroxy acids in its formula promote the renewal and care process to maintain even, smooth and blemish-free skin.
Effective treatment against brown or gray-brown spots on the face following skin pigmentation problems:
- Sun spots (caused by radiation from the sun)
- Aging spots
- Chloasma (pregnancy spots)
- Certain skin reactions (overpeel or inadequate substance)
Use on: face, neck, dťcolletť, back of the hands, legs, arms ...
Suitable for all skin types, skin tolerance confirmed by dermatological tests.
The association of kojic acid is reinforced by glycolic acid and phytic acid, depigmenting agents whose effectiveness increases when used together.
• The depigmenting action of kojic acid is due to the inhibition of the action of tyrosinase, resulting the formation of melanin.
• Glycolic acid acts as a renovator of the epidermis. Thanks to its exfoliation action, it gradually removes the cornea layer of the skin, which makes it easier to reach the area loaded by melanin cells.
• Its action is strengthened by vitamin C, which unifies the tone of the skin and gives radiance, and by vitamin E which fights against the free radicals responsible of aging.
These highly concentrated ingredients unify the complexion and lighten the spots, day after day. The skin finds a more uniform tone, luminous and a more youthful appearance.
Apply in the evening (preferably before going to bed) on clean, dry skin. Then apply the IDEALDERM WHITE Serum by massaging lightly all over the face and dťcolletť specially by focusing on hyperpigmented areas.
During the first applications, a slight irritation (due to its high concentration) can be perceived which disappears with time.
It is advisable to follow the treatment for at least 12 weeks.
- During the first two weeks of application, spots can be darker for a short period of time. It is a sign of the "cleansing" action of the product on the skin.
- Some users (especially dark skinned) may be sensitive to high concentration of Kojic acid. In this case, we recommend to mix in your hand a few drops of depigmenting cream with a moisturizer and sunscreen, then apply this mixture on the pigment spots to be treated.
- To reinforce the action of the product, degrease the skin with IDEALDERM Peeling Lotion and perform regular mechanical peels using IDEALDERM microdermabrasion cream.
- Use preferably in the evening. When using during the day, avoid the sun and add IDEALDERM AGE & SUN SPF50 +
- ideal in combination with IDEALDERM WHITE lightening serum (optimal combination of agents against pigmentations disturbances)
- In the event of spots under the eyes, use the 3 Actions eye contour cream.
- Vitamin C products may take a slight orange color due to its nature.
|Problemi di pelle:||Iperpigmentazione|
|Area di applicazione:||mani faccia Collo scollatura|
|consistenza:||emulsione gel Creme|
|Principali principi attivi:||acido glicolico Melanin-W Acido fitico Niacinammide Allantoina|
|Peso dell'articolo:||0,08 Kg|
|Ingredienti:||Fare riferimento alla Scheda "Ingredienti " per ulteriori informazioni.|
|Istruzioni per l'uso:||Fare riferimento alla Scheda "Modo d'uso? per ulteriori informazioni.|
|Precauzioni per l'uso:||Evitare il contatto con gli occhi e le mucose. In caso di contatto lavare immediatamente con acqua.|