IDEALDERM†Vitamin Cocktail Serum skin-toning anti-aging care product:
- IDEALDERM†Vitamin Cocktail Serum maintains the skin?s radiance and suppleness, prevents against the aging effects of rays and protects from free radicals.
- IDEALDERM Vitamin Cocktail Serum reduces melanin synthesis, thus inhibiting the appearance of facial pigment spots (e.g. melasma, chloasma, lentigines seniles) and lightening any pigment spots already present.
- IDEALDERM Vitamin Cocktail Serum helps prevent reddening of the skin, e.g. in cases of rosacea and couperosis.
IDEALDERM Vitamin Cocktail Serum, the revitalizing vitamin cocktail for your skin:
- Boosts the skin?s elasticity and firmness.
- Anti-aging effect promotes the renewal of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Suitable treatment for pronounced wrinkles, laughter lines and wrinkles caused by dryness.
- Effective against unwanted pigment spots and pigmentation disorders such as melasma, chloasma and freckles.
- Releases blockages, strengthens blood vessels, reduces swelling and infection.
- Relieves any existing redness and prevents it reoccurring , especially in the case of rosacea or couperosis.
- Builds up the skin?s own natural UV protection.
- Neutralizes free radicals and strengthens the skin?s barrier.
- Excellent skin tolerance.
Light-protected, 30 ml pipette bottle. pH-value 3.5
Vitamin Cocktail Serum
- Tissue regeneration for face and neck
- A naturally revitalizing vitamin cocktail
- Natural serum
- Made in France
Visible, immediate effects:
- A facial serum providing visible, immediate effects.
- Concentrated active ingredients which alleviate wrinkles, signs of age, pigment spots and reddening.
- Your intensive treatment for a vital and radiant skin.
The revitalizing vitamin cocktail for your skin:
†Natural care serum:
Natural extracts of orange bestow the pleasant, light fragrance.
Pamper your skin with this great†repairing anti-aging serum:
- The main antioxidant ? it protects the skin, simultaneously ensures a fresh complexion, reduces pigment spots and stimulates the natural creation of collagen, thus reducing wrinkles and lines.
- It tones the skin, bestowing elasticity and firmness. ? Melanin synthesis is reduced, thus inhibiting the appearance of pigment spots, as well as lightening freckles and any marks already present.
- It minimizes skin damage caused by UV rays.
- Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it protects the skin from attack by free radicals.
- It relieves reddened skin in cases of rosacea or couperosis.
Vitamin A (Retinol):
Vitamin A, also known as retinol, is particularly valued in dermatology for its particularly skin- regenerating properties. It stimulates the natural formation of collagen and so improves the skin?s structure and elasticity. As a result, wrinkles and lines are minimized and the skin is more firm.
Vitamins B1, B2 and B5
All ensure the skin?s regeneration. These vitamins provide the skin with a young and fresh appearance. They support the processes of regeneration and diminish the likelihood of scars forming.
Vitamins B6 and B9:
Effective antioxidants. Sebum production in oily areas of the skin is regulated, keeping the skin supple and also helping in the formation of collagen. They support the skin?s moisture balance and the regeneration of its cells.
Vitamin PP or B3:
his stimulates the natural immune defenses. The vitamin alleviates the reddening of irritated skin and the formation of enlarged telangiectasia (damaged capillaries). Just a few drops are sufficient to lend the skin a firmer, glowing appearance. The serum can be applied very sparingly by using the pipette.
Vitamin H (Biotin):
Contributes to the healthy growth of skin cells.
|Skin type:||All Skin Types mature skin sensitive skin|
|Skin Condition:||Anti-Aging Wrinkles Dull skin Tired & sagging skin Damaged Skin Aging Skin|
|Area of application:||Hair Face Neck Cleavage|
|Main active ingredients:||Panthenol Vitamin A Jojoba oil Shea Butter Soluble collagen Vitamin C Coenzyme Q10 Vitamin E Arachis hypogaea L Hyaluronic acid Tocopherol Tocopheryl Acetate Ubiquinone Niacinamid Retinyl acetate Ascorbic acid Glycerin Karitť butter Vitamin B|
|Country of manufacture:||Premium quality, made in Germany!|
|Product weight:||0,06 Kg|
|Ingredients:||Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetat (Vitamin A, ester form of retinol), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetat (Vitamin-E-Acetat), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (orange essential oil), Ubiquinone (Coenzym Q10), Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), Soluble Collagene, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Sheabutter), Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (jojoba oil), Arachis Hypogaea Oil (peanut oil), Glycine Soja Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Levulinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Citrate, Parfum, (P) Citral, (P) D-Limonene, (P) Linalool, Levulinic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil.|
|Usage instructions:||Apply IDEALDERM Vitamin Cocktail Serum in the morning and/or at night onto the face and the neck, alone or under your usual care, with light massage movements until the entire product is absorbed. You only need a few drops to gain a visibly firmer and toned complexion, leaving your skin looking toned, radiant, with a radiant appearance and years younger. One bottle of 30 ml lasts for up to 6 months (or three months if the product is not stored in the refrigerator). Shake before use.|