Ideal as a first peeling or as a cleanser to prepare the skin before†peelings, micro-dermabrasion and masks.
Ideal care & cleanser of oily and acne-prone skins†& for mature skins.
- Formulated to unclog pores and remove cellular debris.
- Aims at removing sebum excess while reducing its production.†
-†Ideal as first peeling.
- Preparation of the skin for other treatments (eg. before use of chemical peelings, microdermabrasion, collagen masks,...)
- To increase the penetration of face masks, anti-aging and moisturizing products etc.
- Ideal for oily and acne-prone skins†because salicylic acid inhibits the growth of bacteria, regulates sebum and has an horn expectorant effect.
- Because of†its cell renewal†action, it is†also well†appropriate for treatment of mature skin.
- Excellent supplement for CLEAR products of IDEALDERM.
Key active ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid
- Viriginic witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)
- Salicylic Acid
- Glycerin (Glycerol)
- Citric Acid
Effects of the active ingredients:
- The Glycolic Acid is one of the most commonly used chemical substances in the field of chemical peelings. This causes a multitude of complete or partial changes (separations) in the epidermis / papillary. This process fosters the exfoliation of special skin layers†and stimulates epidermal†renewal. It rejuvenates the skin without causing irritation.
After several glycolic acid treatments further changes in the skin can be detected: new collagen deposits are formed, this help to remove cutaneous pigmentation...
- Salicylic Acid has keratolytic, comedogenic and bacteriostatic properties. It†helps to regulate the production of†sebum. Salicylic acid also contributes to the cell regeneration, helps reducing impurities and preventing clogged pores. It's†regenerating and refreshing.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Hamamelis Virginiana) has proven anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It helps healing of minor skin injuries and relieve itching. Soothing properties.
- Glycerin reduces spots and blemishes, soothes the skin and maintains water balance.†It can fight the effects of skin diseases such as psoriasis and improve appearance of the skin.
Anti-ageing effect: Glycerin makes the skin look much younger†by reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Citric Acid is a powerful antioxidant which helps to soften the skin by†providing the skin with additionnal hydratation. It offers an astringent effect. In addition it is well known for following benefits:
† - increases collagen production
† - significant antioxidant and healing properties
† - helps to soften the skin
† - reduces fine lines and wrinkles
† - minimizes the appearance of scars
Pads with non-greasy lotion.
Free of colourants / Kathon free / Without addition of questionable parabens / Sulfate free / Paraffin free / Mineral oil free, (...) for a better skin tolerance.
14x Peeling Pads
|Skin Condition:||Acne pimple Skin cleansing|
|Area of application:||Face|
|Main active ingredients:||Salicylic acid glycolic acid|
|Special features:||oil-free Non-comedogenic|
|Product weight:||0,06 Kg|
|Ingredients:||Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Alcohol, Sodium Hyxdroxide, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, PVP, EDTA, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, CI 42090.|
|Usage instructions:||Apply over the area to be treated by gently massaging. Do not rinse off.|
|Precautions for use:||Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes. Avoid exposure to UV radiation. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Not for use in infants or children under 3 years of age!|