Removing cream for camouflage and make-up, ideal for removing waterproof makeup including waterproof mascara for example.†Thanks to its strong hydrating agents and vitamin E it cleanses, nourishes and hydrates in just one easy step.
- Thanks to its powerful moisturizing agents and vitamin E, it cleans, nourishes and moisturizes in one step.
- Adapted to any type of skin and for any age.
- Clinical tests with people with very sensitive skin who tend to have skin irritations have confirmed the very good skin tolerance of this cleansing cream.†It was even well tolerated on people with certain skin diseases!
- This cleansing cream is ideal to gently remove camouflage and makeup (even waterproof) while providing sensitive skin against the risk of allergies and irritation.
Features and benefits:
- Removes easily the waterproof Camouflage & make-up
- Soothing action (Urea†& Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil)
- Does not irritate the eyes
- For all skin types and for all ages
- Hypoallergenic (Clinically tested)
-†Tolerance dermatologically confirmed.
- It increases the skin hydration.
- Made in Germany
- 20% hydrating complex (Urea, Propylene Glycol, ...)
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Tocopherol (vitamin E)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (a form of vitamin E)
|Skin type:||All Skin Types mature skin dry skin sensitive skin very dry skin|
|Skin Condition:||Camouflage make-up Anti-Aging Neurodermatitis Psoriasis Aging Skin Dry skin Skin cleansing|
|Area of application:||Eyes contour Body Face Neck Legs Cleavage|
|Main active ingredients:||Tocopherol Urea Vitamin E Tocopheryl Acetate|
|Country of manufacture:||Premium quality, made in Germany!|
|Product weight:||0,08 Kg|
|Ingredients:||Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.|
|Usage instructions:||mix thoroughly with the make-up, then wipe off. Repeat as needed. Suitable for daily use. For external use only. Consult your doctor prior use on babies and young children.|