Wood lamp Ultraviolet light lamp for skin diagnose and analysis.
Ultraviolet light lamp for skin diagnose and analysis.
The IDEALDERM Wood's lamp or Wood light (black light) is special examination lamp which illuminate the skin and/or hair with different fluorescent colour in order to detect and analyse the changes and its meanings.
Based on the eponymous American physicist named, this IDEALDERM lamp with ultraviolet light improves the early detection of directional pigment changes in neurocutaneous syndromes such as "White spots" or white spots in tuberous sclerosis complex.
The light emitted by a Wood's lamp long-wave UV-A light (340-450 nm, Max. 365 nm) is mainly used in the diagnosis of dermatoses associated with a typical fluorescence (tinea capitis, Erythrasma, tinea versicolor, Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections, porphyria and pigment changes).
Basic instrument for medical diagnostics skin, suitable for the detection of disease or the assessment of pigment changes in the skin. IDEALDERM Wood light can be used for diagnostic differentiation of melanoma or melanocytic hyperplasia and hematoma. It allows the determination of skin thickness and the moisture condition of the skin as well as the detection of dry skin, vitiligo, solar keratoses, seborrhea, acne, mycoses, and a hyper-or hypopigmentation of the skin.
With the IDEALDERM wood lamp, fluorescent foci on the skin can detect or assess pigment changes.
In lymphangioleiomyomatosis: LAM and tuberous sclerosis, the first skin lesions such as white spots (hypomelanotische macula) can already be seen with the IDEALDERM Wood's lamp.
This IDEALDERM Wood lamp simplifies the skin diagnosis for each treatment.
The use of IDEALDERM Wood's lamp is particularly recommended in the diagnosis of skin redness (Erythrasmen), skin fungi (Microsporum audouinii), bacterial infections (Corynebacterium minutissimum, Pseudomonas) and certain pigmented lesions.
With IDEALDERM Wood light the Vitiligo patches can also be easily observed. Above all, it shows if only partial or comprehensive Melanozytenmangel occurred or which extent the white spot syndrome adopted.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
ADVANTAGES OF THE IDEALDERM WOOD LAMP:
- Lightweight and very compact device
- Particularly robust design
- Low energy consumption
- Glare-free glass lens
- With diagnostic aid and cuff for examinations without external light source
- With instructions for use, bag and light bulb
IMPORTANT: IDEALDERM Wood lamp is delivered with instructions for use (in ENGLISH language with color meanings)
SKIN CONDITION DISPLAYED COLOR:
- Thick epidermis White fluorescence
- Necrosis cells White spot
- Healthy skin Blue and white
- Water deficiency (thin skin) Purple
- Water deficiency Light purple
- Water abundance Bright fluorescence
- Dark fleck Brown
- Oiled part and pimple Yellow or pink
SPECIFICATIONS OF IDEALDERM WOODLAMP:
- Focal length: 20 cm.
- Dimensions: 151 x 177 mm.
- Body made of shock-resistant ABS plastic.
- Lens: 4 diopters (50 x 100 mm). Glare-free. Constant light temperature.
- Connection voltage: 220V to 240V / 50Hz/60Hz.
- Rated power: 22W
- Net weight (kg): 0,9
- Connection cable: 1.5 m with grounded plug.
- Color: White.
- Net weight: 2.4 kg (with ballast).
- Lamp: 4x UV lamps à 4W (Wood light - cold light).
- Lamp protection: UV transparent. Including sunshade cover.
- Glass Size: 50 x 100 mm
EC-DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE
This IDEALDERM Wood Lamp complies with the following requirements:
1. RoHS Directive on the protection of the environment from July 2006
2. Conditions set out in the Low Voltage Directive: 2006/95/EC
3. Conditions set out in the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive: 2004/108/EC
1. Hook the sunshade cover from the Wood lamp.
2. Hook the other end of the sunshade cover from the customer’s body part to be examined.
3. Compare the color with the label on the IDEALDERM Wood Lamp.
• The treatment should be performed in a dark room.
• Healthy skin on the head and hair under the Wood lamp should appear white and grey-purple.
• Nails should appear bright white.
• During the treatment, the customer must close their eyes or put a cotton cloth over their eyes.
• The Wood lamp should not be used for a long time, and the lamp should not touch the skin. The beautician should keep track of the examination time.
• Before using the Wood lamp, the customer must wash their skin. No make-up, beauty cream or beauty liquids are allowed.
This IDEALDERM Wood Lamp complies with
RoHS Directive on the protection of the environment from July 2006