Scope of application:
- Deep, medium and superficial wrinkles
- Sagging skin, dry skin
- Pigmentation disorders = light-induced skin aging, melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- acne, acne scars
- Seborrheic and actinic keratosis
- psoriasis, ichthyosis
- Vulgar warts
- Alpha hydroxy acid is obtained from sugar cane. Their smaller molecular size facilitates faster and deeper penetration of the skin surface and improves results.
- Glycolic acid peeling reduces the horny layer and promotes cellular mitosis. Accelerates cell renewal and the penetration of applied care substances.
- This peeling effect removes the irregular layers of dead skin cells and leads to a smoother and more even structure of the skin.
- Oily skin is regulated and hyperpigmented skin areas are lightened.
- There is a reduction in acne breakouts.
- Hyperpigmented areas are lightened and the removal of pigmented keratinocytes is accelerated by the peeling.
- It stimulates fibroblast activity. Increases the biosynthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan, which leads to the regeneration of new tissue.
- Contains antioxidants and has a regenerating effect.
Glycolic acid reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines and increases the skin's moisture depot.
- Supports the natural regeneration of the skin. The peeling helps the skin shed dead cells. Stimulates the natural renewal of cells.
- Glycolic acid supports the natural functions of the skin: cell renewal.
The effect of the active ingredients is shown in two ways:
1) Exfoliating: Helps the skin shed dead cells and stimulates the formation of new cells.
2) Epidermolysis: loosens cells from the epidermis.
Multiple treatments must be performed to achieve the desired results. It is recommended to have 6 sessions with an interval of 2 to 4 weeks. Nonetheless, treatment plans should be customized based on the strength of the scrub and the conditions and characteristics of the skin being treated.
A session every 6 to 12 months is recommended for refreshment.
70% glycolic Acid.
50 ml bottle (for approx. 15 to 50 patients).
Store in a dry and cool place. Keep away from light.
All Skin Types
Tired & sagging skin
|Area of application:
|Main active ingredients:
|Country of manufacture:
Premium quality, made in Germany!
Very strong peelings
|Precautions for use:
||Contains alpha hydroxy acids. For external use only. Keep away from children.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In the event of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a specialist. The peeling treatment is contraindicated in: pregnancy, breastfeeding, herpes simplex, flat warts, open wounds, sunburn, fresh scars (15 days), dermatosis, skin prone to keloid scars, use of photo-medication sensitizers, allergies, recent dermatological face operations, autoimmune diseases , Radiation therapy or chemotherapy.
||0,04 - 0,2
- Selina n.
Happy to have discovered Idealderm. Products and testers are great that came in my peeling kit. Already making my second order for other products.
Follow the included step by step detailed manufacturer instructions.
70% Glycolic Acid, Aqua.