- Activates cellular regeneration.
- Fight among others hyperpigmentation, imperfections and wrinkles.
- Ideal for the skin which can't tolerate other types of acid!
Performing a chemical peel involves applying one or more exfoliating agents to the skin to cause controlled damage, followed by the release of cytokines and inflammatory mediators resulting in the regeneration of the epidermis, the formation of new collagen, the reorganization of the elastic fibers and the increase of the dermal volume.
- Mandelic acid is an Alpha Hydroxide acid derived from the hydrolysis of bitter almonds, very effective in the treatment of photo-aging, wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, blemishes and acne.
- Mandelic acid activates cellular regeneration by reducing the existing connection between epidermal corneocytes, promoting the removal of pigmented cells from the skin surface and unifying the skin tone. Its lightening properties act as an inhibitor of tyrosinase and help clear up pigment spots, revealing even more glowing skin.
- By stimulating collagen production and firming the dermal matrix, mandelic acid helps eliminate wrinkles and offers a substantial benefit to skin elasticity and brightness.
- It is also suitable for the treatment of imperfections because it has antibacterial properties and allows unclogging pores, as well as normalizing secretion of sebum.
- Thanks to its high molecular weight, mandelic acid does not penetrate to the deep levels of the skin thus avoiding the risk of irritation, making it possible to treat patients with sensitive or dark skin that does not tolerate other types of Alpa hydroxide acids.
-Finally, the effectiveness of mandelic acid has been demonstrated to prepare skins for laser treatment or post-laser treatment for faster tissue recovery.
Bottle of 50ml (for approx. 20 to 30 patients) / 1.7 fl. oz.
Graduated cup included to measure the quantity and possibly dilute the product.
Instructions for use and application protocol:
Follow step by step the attached manufacturer's instructions (very detailed document in English, French, German).
Preparation of the skin with IDEALDERM Peeling Lotion ou Peeling Pads 2 to 3 weeks before the peeling treatment and during the periods of time between the different peeling sessions. It is essential to apply IDEALDERM peeling lotion to facilitate the uniform and deep penetration of the chemical peel and to ensure peeling more efficiency and durability. It also promotes faster re-epithelialization of tissues. In addition it allows to detect a possible intolerance of the patient to the acids, thus reducing the risk of complications
To achieve the desired results, it is necessary to perform several treatments spacing 2 to 4 weeks. It is recommended to perform about 6 sessions. Nevertheless, treatment plans should be individualized according to the strength of the peel and the conditions and characteristics of the skin to be treated.
For maintenance, one session is recommended every 6 to 12 months.
Keep in a dry and cool place. Keep away from light.
Precautions and contraindications:
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water and contact a specialist.
- The peeling treatment is contraindicated in cases of: pregnancy, breastfeeding, herpes simplex, flat warts, open wounds, sunburn, recent scars (15 days), dermatitis, skin with tendency to keloid scars, ingestion of medication photo - sensitizing, allergies, recent dermatological facial surgery, autoimmune diseases, radiotherapy treatment or chemotherapy.