Scope of application:
- Deep, medium and superficial wrinkles
- Sagging skin, dry skin
- pigmentation disorders = light-induced skin aging, melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- acne, acne scars
- Seborrheic and actinic keratosis
- psoriasis, ichthyosis
- Vulgar warts
- Alpha hydroxy acid is obtained from sugar cane. Their smaller molecular size facilitates faster and deeper penetration of the skin surface and improves results.
- Glycolic acid peeling reduces the horny layer and promotes cellular mitosis. Accelerates cell renewal and the penetration of applied care substances.
-This peeling effect removes the irregular layers of dead skin cells and leads to a smoother and more even structure of the skin.
- Oily skin is regulated. Hyperpigmented areas of the skin are lightened - acne breakouts are reduced.
- Hyperpigmented areas are brightened. The removal of pigmented keratinocytes is accelerated by the peeling.
- Stimulates fibroblast activity and increases the biosynthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan, which leads to the regeneration of new tissue.
- Contains antioxidants and has a regenerating effect. Glycolic acid reduces wrinkles and expression lines and increases the skin's moisture depot.
- Supports the natural regeneration of the skin. The peeling helps the skin to shed dead cells and stimulates the natural renewal of cells.
- Glycolic acid supports the natural functions of the skin: cell renewal.
The effect can be seen in two ways:
1) Exfoliating: Helps the skin shed dead cells and stimulates the formation of new cells.
2) Epidermolysis: loosens cells from the Epidermis.
To achieve the desired results it is necessary to perform several treatments. It is recommended to do 6 sessions spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart. Nevertheless, treatment plans should be individualized according to the strength of the peel and the conditions and characteristics of the skin to be treated.
For maintenance, one session is recommended every 6 to 12 months.
35% glycolic acid
- reduces wrinkles and expression lines,
- increases the skin's moisture depot,
- supports the natural regeneration of the skin,
- supports the natural functions of the skin: cell renewal.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- strongly counteracts inflammation
- stimulates collagen synthesis
- reduces hyperpigmentation
- is a powerful antioxidant that
- makes the skin softer
- offers an astringent effect
- Increases skin moisture.
50 ml bottle (for approx. 30 to 40 patients).
Keep in a dry and cool place. Keep away from light.
Follow the included step by step detailled manufacturer instructions.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Propylenglycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Acetate, Cellulose.