Ideal as a first peeling. Cleanser for peelings, dermatological micro-dermabrasion and care masks.
Formulated to unclog pores, remove cellular debris and excess sebum while reducing its production. Ideal care & cleansing of oily and acne-prone skin.
- ideal as first peeling, cleaning of oily and acne skin
- Preperation of the skin for other treatments (eg. before use of chemical peelings, microdermabrasion, collagen masks,...)
- To increase the penetration of face masks, anti-aging and moisturizing products etc.
- Because of the cell renewal effect it’s also well suited for treatment of mature skin.
- Salicylic acid is perfect with oily and acne-prone skin. Because it inhibits the growth of bacteria, regulates sebum and has an horn expectorant effect.
- Excellent supplement for CLEAR peeling mask of IDEALDERM
Key active ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid
- Viriginic witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)
- Salicylic Acid
- Glycerin (Glycerol)
- Citric Acid
Features and benefits:
- The Glycolic Acid is one of the chemical substances most commonly used in the field of chemical peelings. This causes a multitude of complete or partial changes (separations) in the epidermis / papillary. This process alters the skin by stimulation of epidermal proliferation causes special skin layers are peeled off at the same time it rejuvenates the skin without causing irritation. After several glycolic acid treatments further changes in the skin can be detected: New collagen deposits are formed , the Glykosaminclucanproduktion ( GAG's ) increases , this help to remove cutaneous pigmentation . Glycolic acid can be excellent in water and has a very small molecular size.
- Contains Salicylic Acid, which has a keratolytic , comedogenic and bacteriostatic properties . It acts sebum regenerating and refreshing . Salicylic acid helps the dead skin cells on the surface of the pores away, reducing impurities , stimulates cell regeneration and prevents clogged pores.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Hamamelis Virginiana) has proven anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It seems cold and soothing , promotes healing of minor skin injuries and relieve itching.
- Glycerin reduces spots and blemishes, soothes the skin and maintains Water Balance, Improve Appearance of Skin, can fight the effects of skin diseases such as psoriasis.
anti ageing effect: Glycerin makes the skin look much younger and beautiful, reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Citric Acid is a powerful antioxidant which help to soften the skin, providing additional moisturising benefits and offer an astringent effect. In addition it is well know for following benefits:
- Excipient: Pads with non-greasy lotion with Quick absorption. Free of colourants / Kathon free / Without addition of questionable parabens / Sulfate free / Paraffin free / Mineral oil free, (...) for a better skin tolerance.
- increasing collagen production
- significant antioxidant and healing properties
- help to soften the skin
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- minimizes the appearance of scars
1 x Peeling Pads
Apply over the area to be treated by gently massaging. Do not rinse off. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes. Avoid exposure to UV radiation. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Not for use in infants or children under 3 years of age!
See "How to use" tab
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Alcohol, Sodium Hyxdroxide, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, PVP, EDTA, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, CI 42090.