Vitamin Cocktail Serum
- Tissue regeneration for face and neck
- A naturally revitalizing vitamin cocktail
- Natural serum
- Made in France
Visible, immediate effects:
- A facial serum providing visible, immediate effects.
- Concentrated active ingredients which alleviate wrinkles, signs of age, pigment spots and reddening.
- Your intensive treatment for a vital and radiant skin.
The revitalizing vitamin cocktail for your skin:
- Boosts the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Anti-aging effect promotes the renewal of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Suitable treatment for pronounced wrinkles, laughter lines and wrinkles caused by dryness.
- Effective against unwanted pigment spots and pigmentation disorders such as melasma, chloasma and freckles.
- Releases blockages, strengthens blood vessels, reduces swelling and infection.
- Relieves any existing redness and prevents it reoccurring , especially in the case of rosacea or couperosis.
- Builds up the skin’s own natural UV protection.
- Neutralizes free radicals and strengthens the skin’s barrier.
- Excellent skin tolerance.
Natural care serum:
- For every skin type, even suitable for very sensitive skin
- Without perfume
- Without alcohol
- Without colorants
- Without parabens
- Without paraffin
- Without synthetic ingredients
- Without animal-based ingredients
- Animal-experiment-free cosmetics
Natural extracts of orange bestow the pleasant, light fragrance.
Pamper your skin with this great repairing anti-aging serum:
- The main antioxidant – it protects the skin, simultaneously ensures a fresh complexion, reduces pigment spots and stimulates the natural creation of collagen, thus reducing wrinkles and lines.
- It tones the skin, bestowing elasticity and firmness. • Melanin synthesis is reduced, thus inhibiting the appearance of pigment spots, as well as lightening freckles and any marks already present.
- It minimizes skin damage caused by UV rays.
- Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it protects the skin from attack by free radicals.
- It relieves reddened skin in cases of rosacea or couperosis.
Vitamin A (Retinol):
Vitamin A, also known as retinol, is particularly valued in dermatology for its particularly skin- regenerating properties. It stimulates the natural formation of collagen and so improves the skin’s structure and elasticity. As a result, wrinkles and lines are minimized and the skin is more firm.
Vitamins B1, B2 and B5
All ensure the skin’s regeneration. These vitamins provide the skin with a young and fresh appearance. They support the processes of regeneration and diminish the likelihood of scars forming.
Vitamins B6 and B9:
Effective antioxidants. Sebum production in oily areas of the skin is regulated, keeping the skin supple and also helping in the formation of collagen. They support the skin’s moisture balance and the regeneration of its cells.
Vitamin PP or B3:
his stimulates the natural immune defenses. The vitamin alleviates the reddening of irritated skin and the formation of enlarged telangiectasia (damaged capillaries). Just a few drops are sufficient to lend the skin a firmer, glowing appearance. The serum can be applied very sparingly by using the pipette.
Vitamin H (Biotin):
Contributes to the healthy growth of skin cells.